*PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM*
- Will ship to arrive on or around the scheduled release date of 3/1/19
- Any other items placed in an order along with this item will not ship until this item is in stock and ready to ship on or near 3/1/19
- We can not split shipments, please place two separate orders if there are other items that you wish to have shipped immediately.
- We cannot combine separate orders.
- Digital downloads will be available at midnight on the release date. All physical items include a digital download.
For Andy Katz, 2017 proved to be a life changing year. He ended his previous band, Weird and Wonderful Words, to focus on his mental and physical health. No one knew it, but he fell into a relapse. He was battling through the worst flare up he’s had since being diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis 14 years prior. Between surgeries and rounds of new medication, he teamed up with Pat Risi of Bear Away Studios to write his first EP for his new project, Nude Shoes.
After a year of writing and recording with some of the his closest friends, Suburban Ceremonies was complete. Suburban Ceremonies is a confessional record, a way of explaining how your physical and mental health are completely intertwined. It’s a record about resentment, broken bodies, and fragmented relationships. It’s a record about vulnerability, and how to open up to the world in the boundless maze of the Jersey suburbs.
Nude Shoes debut EP, Suburban Ceremonies, will be released on March 1, 2019 via Know Hope Records.